Experience: 1 to 5 Years
We are looking for a strong Angular developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks.
The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You will also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience. Experience with profiling and debugging Angular projects.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver wellarchitected and high-quality solutions.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Knowledge of Mean Stack Technology
- Deep knowledge experience on Flutter, Dart, Swift on which the app runs, e.g., Android and iOS.
- Angular js, Visual studio code, Azure Pipeline, Github and Azure
- Experience with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking
- Knowledge on C#, .Net Core with 3-tier architecture, Angular, SQL Database and Visual Studio
- Proficiency with writing automated testing/Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture and the ability to choose the best solution for the app
- Familiarity with Git/Familiarity with push notifications