Experience: 3-5 years
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our team. As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and implementing a strategy for quality coordination and testing as well as suggesting solutions to identified quality problems. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Perform manual testing of web and mobile apps
- Automate testing of flows on web and mobile apps.
- Strong practical QA principles and practices foundation, including test strategy, planning, execution, and automation
- Experience in QA-Automation – Selenium, Appium
- Experience on Rest API testing tools like postman
- Experience In Manual Testing for Web, Mobile(Android/iOS) applications. This would include the development and execution of project-specific test plans.
- Experience with QA test automation technologies like Selenium WebDriver, TestNG.
- Solid understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies
- Experience using SQL and Database Management Systems (DBMS),
- Ability to learn and actively seek new skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing technologies, including bringing new ideas to the table
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to multitask, triage issues, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance; detail-orientation is a must.
- Experience of fintech will be an added advantage.