Experience: 2 to 4 Years
We are looking for a Scrum Master with 2-4 years of work experience, who have managed scrum team of at least 5 team members; candidate should have worked with Product Owners to define Product Backlog.
Project Development experience on an Agile Team or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. Well versed with JIRA, Confluence and understand Stories/Task workflows. Demonstrated experience facilitating meetings at multiple levels of an organization and an understanding of facilitation techniques
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to our customers.
- Responsible for ensuring Scrum is understood and the team adheres to Scrum theory, practice, and guidelines.
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skill set domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Works with Scrum Team.
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Proactive communication to ensure there are no roadblocks or impediments for team. Escalate at right time.
- Exemplifies and promotes Agile values and principles.
- Outstanding communication, facilitation, negotiation, and coaching skills.
- Knowledge of an agile framework or method (i.e. Scrum, Kanban), or understanding of software development life cycle models as well as in-depth knowledge of traditional project management principles and practices.
- Adept at refinement, story splitting, estimation, velocity, retrospection, and other Scrum techniques
- Planning and problem solving with product management and delivery teams